Shipping is available all over Australia via Australia Post.
Shipping is currently not available internationally.
Collect from our store
Click and collect pick up options from Shanti Yoga / Ayupure Southport Office are always free for all products.
Estimated dispatch and shipping times
Orders that are currently in stock are usually dispatched between 1 and 3 working days (business days only).
You will receive an email with tracking information once the order has been dispatched.
Delivery times can vary, depending upon the size of the items, or at peak times, such as Christmas. Please note, some orders may be subject to a security check prior to being dispatched, which may cause a delay.
Click and Collect – from Centre
Collection from our from Shanti Yoga / Ayupure Southport Office is always free. The office will receive your order online, and as it will have been paid for, it will be packaged and will be waiting for you to collect.
Ayupure / Shanti Yoga Health Institute Australasia wants you to be thrilled with your new purchase. If you are not satisfied with an item and would like to return it, we’re here to help you.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, in addition to your rights as a consumer under the Competition and Consumer Act and other applicable Australian consumer protection laws and regulations, you may also be eligible to return the item(s) for a refund under Ayurpure / Shanti Yoga Health Institute Australasia’s Sale and Refund Policy (as described below). To return an item please contact us or call (07) 5531 0511 Monday – Friday 9 am to 6 pm.
Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item(s) because you have changed your mind about your purchase, AYurepure / Shanti Yoga Health Institute Australasia will offer you an exchange voucher or refund provided that:
- You return the item(s) within 14 days of purchase;
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item(s) to us and the costs for us to send the item/s to you.
- You produce your original Ayurpure / Shanti Yoga Health Institute Australasia receipt at the time you return the item(s).
- The item(s) in its original packaging and condition, including instruction manuals and all accessories.
- Clothing must be unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition;
- Any sew-in labels are still attached;
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
- If you request an exchange, you are required to cover all costs associated with returning the exchanged item to Ayurpure / Shanti Yoga Health Institute Australasia and receiving the exchanged item. If the exchanged item is of a higher value than the returned item, you must also pay the difference in price. Your exchanged item will be shipped once you have paid for these costs, and we have received the item back and confirmed that it meets the above conditions.
- If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges) will be refunded to you (by crediting you in your original payment method) once we have received the item back and confirmed that it meets the above conditions.
If these requirements are not satisfied, Ayurpure / Shanti Yoga Health Institute Australasia reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher or refund for change of mind returns.
Goods on which a change of mind return is not available
Ayurpure will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
- Cosmetics, skin care and essential oils
- Personal care items e.g. neti pots, tongue cleaners, toothpaste, gum powder
- Ayurvedic medicines
- Gift cards
- Digital downloads
These products can still be returned if they are faulty, not fit for purpose, or do not match the sample or description.
Faulty Items Returns
If an item is faulty, damaged, wrongly described or different from a sample shown, then we will meet our legal obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges or providing a replacement product, provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase. Ayurpure / Shanti Yoga Health Institute Australasia will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:-
- The product is faulty or is not of an acceptable quality; or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present your Ayurpure / Shanti Yoga Health Institute Australasia receipt or other adequate proof of purchase within the time limit as specified above.
Ayurpure / Shanti Yoga Health Institute Australasia may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem.
Ayurpure / Shanti Yoga Health Institute Australasia reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or negligence.
Ayurpure / Shanti Yoga Health Institute Australasia reserves the right to
Assess the condition and age of the returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original Ayurpure / Shanti Yoga Health Institute Australasia receipt is the best form of proof of purchase.
Your refund will be issued after we receive your item(s) at the Ayurpure / Shanti Yoga Centre. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.
- Credit card refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five (5) business days of receipt of the returned package. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be deposited into your account.
- For direct deposit payments, you will need to provide us with your bank details. Please allow up to 10 days for Ayurpure / Shanti Yoga Health Institute Australasia to deposit the refund into your account.
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash, are non-refundable, non-extendable and cannot be exchanged.
Online purchase returns
The Ayurpure / Shanti Yoga Health Institute Australasia Returns Policy applies to online purchases, you will need to present a copy of the tax invoice you received by email as proof of purchase.
Please note that any additional cost incurred due to currency conversion will not be refunded, and are considered the responsibility of the customer.
We also recommend contacting Ayurpure / Shanti Yoga Centre Customer Service on (07) 5531 0511 who will advise you of the returns procedures.